Evolve Commerce Documentation
Registering your Purchase using an Envato API Token
Now that you've installed your plugin and can enjoy all the amazing features of Evolve Commerce. It's also a good idea to generate a personal token so that you can register you purchase and get access to automatic updates.
Generating a Personal Envato Token
2. Choose a unique 'Token Name'. For example 'Evolve Commerce'.
3. Check that the following checkboxes are ticked under 'Permissions Needed':
4. Check the 'Terms and Conditions' checkbox and click 'Create Token'.
5. You will then see a 'Sucess!' page, with your new token displayed.
6. Copy you new Personal Token and save it to a safe place.
7. Now sign in to your WordPress Admin and go to 'Evolve Commerce' from the left menu. Then go to Settings > General.
8. Enter you Personal Token at the top, where it says 'Envato API Token', and click 'Save'.