Evolve Commerce Documentation
There are two options for installing the Evolve Commerce plugin. One option is to install via WordPress, the other is via FTP. But before you can start installing, you first need to check your PHP configuration and download the plugin files from CodeCanyon.
In order to run the Evolve Commerce plugin we recommend that you are running at least WordPress 4.6 and PHP 5.6. WordPress currently recommends PHP 7.
We also recommend the following PHP configuration limits.
Downloading Your Plugin from CodeCanyon
1. Sign in to your CodeCanyon account, navigate to your 'Downloads' section and look for your Evolve Commerce purchase.
2. Click the 'Download' button and choose to either download the 'Installable WordPress file only', which is the WordPress installable zip file, or choose to download 'All Files & Documentation' which is the full Evolve Commerce plugin package.
Installing via WordPress
1. Sign in to your WordPress Admin and go to 'Plugins' from the left menu.
2. Click on 'Add New' at the top of the page, then 'Upload Plugin'.
3. Click 'Choose file' and select the 'evolve-commerce.zip' file you downloaded from CodeCanyon earlier. If you chose to download the 'All Files & Documentation' package, you will need to unzip the 'Evolve_Commerce.zip' file and then select the 'evolve-commerce.zip' within.
4. Once the plugin has finished installing, click 'Activate Plugin' to start using Evolve Commerce.
Installing via FTP
1. Using an FTP client, log in to the server where your WordPress site is hosted.
2. Unzip the 'evolve-commerce.zip' file that you downloaded from CodeCanyon earlier. If you chose to download the 'All Files & Documentation' package, you will need to unzip the 'Evolve_Commerce.zip' file and then unzip the 'evolve-commerce.zip' within. You should then have a single folder named 'evolve-commerce'.
3. Using your FTP client, upload the 'evolve-commerce' folder to the wp-content > plugins folder on your server.
4. To start using your plugin, sign in to your WordPress Admin, go to 'Plugins' from the left menu and click the 'Activate' link for Evolve Commerce.